"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have a new job

I don't know who all reads this but I figured I would let those that do read what we write know that I have a new job.  I've been working at Community National Bank for almost 2 years now.  It's been fun, I've learned a lot.  Starting March 31 I'll be working at Orchard Hill Church as the Operations Director.  I'm excited to start and it should be a great place to work.

3 comments:

Sharpy said...

Congrats...What does this job entail exactly? I've never heard of an operations director for a church, sounds interesting.

eb said...

I maintain the facilities and schedule activities.

Jamie said...

congrats! this sounds like something you will be very good at!