"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4-Year Anniversary!

Four years ago today, I got the privilege of walking down the isle and marrying my awesome husband!! Erik, I'm so thankful for you every single day. You are such a wonderful husband and an awesome father to Kyler. I can't believe that it has been for years since we said "I do", but I have enjoyed every single day! I love you so much, Happy Anniversary!!

Erik and I dancing on our wedding night

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! One of the best weddings I have ever been to. Kyle and I were just talking about it the other day and how Erik was excited to play rap music later in the night. I will never forget decorating your hotel room too, hehe!

aeb said...

Hey, thanks Jamie!!!! That's funny you guys were just talking about it, I had forgotten that he was excited to do that! :) Thanks so much for decorating our hotel room too, it was an awesome surprise!!!