"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Saturday, November 20, 2010

28 Weeks

We are at 28 weeks already!  Actually, I'm 29 weeks pregnant now, but this picture was taken last weekend at 28 weeks. :)  At our 28 week appointment her heartbeat was 148 bpm (I think) :) and  I have gained a total of 21 pounds so far this pregnancy.  I had my glucose sugar test too, and they didn't call me, so I passed that as well!  We now go every two weeks, it's hard to believe that we are already to this point in the pregnancy.  That means I better get going and get some stuff done around the house!! :)  Have a good weekend!

28 weeks!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

28 weeks already!! How did that happen?!