"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Norah's First Day of Dance

Right before school started I kind of thought it would be a good idea to try to sign Norah up for a dance class.  She loves to dance around and had kind of been asking about it since a friend's birthday party was at a dance studio last spring.  I was a little hesitant because everywhere I looked you had to commit to the whole school year and I just wasn't sure I wanted to commit to that yet. :)  And, as much as I want my kids to enjoy activities, I also don't want to go crazy over it at this age. :)  But, I decided to try it, so I contacted a place and she was put on a waiting list.  After the first class we found out that she was going to be able to get in!  She was so excited to go, but then was sick the next week. :(  So, finally at the beginning of October, she got to go to her first ballet and tap dance!  She was so excited and has loved going!


No comments: