"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Random April and May Memroies

Here are some random pictures I had from the months of April and May…..kind of a lot of pictures but wanted to make some notes of the different memories. :)

As I was attempting to pack our house and clean out, Kyler and I went through some of his artwork.  I convinced him to let me throw some of it away if I took a picture of it first. :)  So here are some of his pictures I took pictures of. :)  (Trust me, each one of these had about 3-5 others that were very similar!) :)



Miss Norah just hanging out looking at the rocks. :)



I just have to laugh at this picture, here is our living room, decorated still from Kyler's birthday party and two days before we move, with boxes everywhere!




I usually try to visit Henry and Geneva once a month with the kids.  This was the day before we moved, and it was so nice we decided to have a picnic outside for lunch.  Henry is trying to shade Grace from the sun with his hat. :)



This is obviously "post move" because it's in my parent's house. :)  They have one bar stool at their island in the kitchen and the kids love to sit under it and hang out. :)



Kyler got this cool volcano experiment kit from his buddy Ayden for his birthday.  He was so excited to try it out, so my mom helped them get all the supplies ready and then took it outside to watch it erupt!




These two girls and their swings…..I think they could do this most of the day if we let them. :)



I think I was taking a picture of Grace and Norah said, "Take a picture of me too!" so, I did!  She is looking so big!



This is how Kyler has spent most of his time outside, playing baseball!  He either gets someone to pitch to him or he throws the ball up to himself and hits it across the yard.  I caught him in action this day!



Story time with Grandma!  They were reading a couple books before bed when Grandpa called, so everyone had to say "hi"! :)



We didn't get into our new house early enough to have a garden this year, so instead we had fun planting one at Grandma and Grandpa's house!






I think it must have been raining this day as I was trying to find something for everyone to do. :)  Group coloring time!


While living at my parent's house, Norah became quite interested in watching my mom put on her make-up every morning.  (I usually just don't take time to do this) :)  One day after my mom had left for work, I realized Norah had been "missing" for a little while, so I went calling for her, and here she came, out of the bathroom looking like this!  I asked her what she had done, and she said she was just putting on some of Grandma's make-up. :)


No comments: