"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pre-Christmas Pictures

Somehow I discovered that Kyler had a shirt that matched Norah's dress.  I knew we had both of these items, I had gotten them on clearance at the end of last year, but I didn't really realize they matched until a couple weeks before Christmas. :)  Anyways, I thought it would be fun to dress Kyler and Norah up in their matching outfits and take a couple of pictures before church.  Here are the results. :)

Miss Norah!

Of course Kyler would turn around when Norah's smiling :)

My Favorite! :)

Love them!

No comments: