"Who hears these words of mine & puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine & does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, & the winds blew & beat against that house, & it fell with a great crash."

Matthew 7:24-27

Monday, March 17, 2014

Kindergym

We signed Kyler and Norah up for Kindergym this spring.  I (Ashley) had done it when I was little, so I was excited for the kids to go too!  At first I wasn't sure about having to haul all three kids up there by myself, but then my parents offered to help take them, so we decided to do it!  The first time they went, they were a little unsure of what was going on.  This doesn't surprise me, especially with Kyler who is very hesitant in new situations.  The second week they had fun, but were kind of in the middle of being sick.  The third week only Norah went, as Kyler was sick, and she didn't want to do a whole lot.  She told me when she got home that she needed Kyler there to help her and that's why she didn't want to do anything. :)  Then the forth week was good, and the fifth week my parents were gone, so all of us (even Grace) went.  They also had fun the last week too (it's only 6 weeks).  Here are some pictures from when we were all there on the 5th week.  The theme this week was Dr. Seuss because it was right around his birthday, so all of the stations had to do with Dr. Seuss.

Kyler climbing on the play stuff before it got started

"Picking up" the "mess" that thing 1 and thing 2 had made :)

Driving his "car" like in "Go Dogs Go!"

Norah driving her "car"

More car driving :)

Another one driving cars :)

We really enjoyed going, and it was fun to try to remember some of the things that I had done when I went.  This was the 30th year for Kindergym!  I wish it was maybe 2 more weeks, since it seemed like we just got in the swing of it and then it was done.  Maybe we'll do it again in the fall!

No comments: